|Home||» Products||» Glass Plant||» Dry Hcl Gas Generator Plant|
Dry Hcl Gas Generator Plant
Product Code : 08
Brand Name : K-JHIL SCIENTIFIC
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- Depends On Order Per Month
- Delivery Time
- As Per Client Requirement Months
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008
Dry HCL Gas Generator Plant
- The plant has been designed as a continuous process to produce dry HCl gas by the process of distillation of 30% hydrochloric acid solution along with a co-current stream of calcium chloride solution.
- A pre-heated stream of 30% hydrochloric acid solution is fed to the azeotropic distillation column (C-1). Simultaneously a co-current feed of concentrated calcium chloride is also fed to the distillation column.
- The calcium chloride breaks the azeotrope formed between HCl and water and as a result almost all the HCl available in the soln. is released as gas.
- The heat exchangers (E-2 and E-4) are designed as thermosyphon reboilers where the heat energy for the distillation process and the evaporation process is supplied by steam.
- The vapour from the reboiler strips the available gas from the feed acid soln. in the column. The top product HCl gas is dried in the Drying Unit using a suitable dehydrating agent. The moisture content in the product HCl gas is expected to be less than 0.001%.
- The bottom product from the column (C-1) is dilute calcium chloride solution with some HCl content. The dilute CaCl2 soln. is concentrated in the evaporator (E-4) and the re-concentrated CaCl2 soln. is recycled to the distillation column by pump (P-2).
- The vapour from the evaporation process consists of water and expected to contain less than 1% HCl. This water vapour is condensed in the heat exchanger (E-5) prior to discharge.
- The system selected is very stable.
- Once all the operating conditions are stabilized and maintained; rate of generation of HCl gas depends only upon rate of hydrochloric acid (30%) feed.
Other Products in 'Glass Plant' category
- Contact Details
- K-JHIL SCIENTIFIC GLASS
K-JHIL SCIENTIFIC GLASS All Rights Reserved.