|Home||» Products||» HCL Gas Absorber||» Falling Film Type HCL Gas Absorber|
Falling Film Type HCL Gas Absorber
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
We are offering our clients an excellent quality range of Falling Film Type HCL Gas Absorber, which is fabricated especially for the chemicals such as HCL. The offered HCL gas absorber is available in varied specifications. This product can absorb excess amount of HCL under normal operating procedure and has a vertically mounted and packed column. The offered Falling Film Type HCL Gas Absorber is provided to our client at most reasonable price.
- High absorption efficiency
- High acid concentration achievable
- Low outlet temperature
HCL Gas Absorber (Falling Film Type)
Hydrogen Chloride gas is produced from the variety of process industries & mainly from chlorination operation. This must be scrubbed before venting to the atmosphere. Hydrogen chloride has great affinity of water and easily absorbed in water. The absorption of Hydrogen Chloride gas in to water cause large amount of heat, which has to be removed by means of suitable device.
The falling film absorber is the simplest form of HCl absorber, which can be operated continuously. Falling Film Absorber is a vertically mounted shell and tube heat exchanger. The standard configuration of the falling film absorber consists of a suitable shell and tube heat exchanger with the necessary drain outlet for the acid. The Hydrogen Chloride Gas enters at the top of the absorber and flows concurrently with water/Dilute HCI. Cooling Water is circulated through shell side of the Falling Film absorber to absorb the heat generated by the dilution of Hydrochloric acid gas with water. Due to its unique design and construction, the heat of absorption is efficiently removed at the zone of absorption, thereby making the absorber extra efficient. Thus the higher concentration of acid is produced due to low absorbing temperature.
Capacity Range : 10Kg lhr to 900 KG/hr.
Available up to 600mm dia.
- High absorption efficiency.
- High acid concentration achievable.
- Low outlet temperature.
- Easy operation and maintenance.
- Safe Operation due to low isothermal temperature.
- Handle a wide range of gas loading with minimum liquid flow rates to maintain full tube wetting.
- All the wetted parts of the falling film absorber are corrosion resistant to all the aggressive gases even at elevated temperatures.
- Variation in Hydrogen Chloride Gas flow rates or Composition causes no operation problem.
Other Area of Application
Hydrogen Chloride Gas / Sulphur Dioxide Gas Absorption Hydrogen Chloride Gas / Chlorine Gas Absorption Hydrogen Chloride Gas / Chlorine Gas / Sulphur Dioxide Absorption Hydrogen Bromide Gas absorption.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Others, Cheque
- Supply Ability
- Depends On Order Per Month
- Delivery Time
- As Per Client Requirement Months
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008
- Contact Details
- K-JHIL SCIENTIFIC GLASS